Better Call Saul Season 7 – Is It Going To Happen?

Breaking Bad is a much-celebrated show, and so is its prequel series. So, imagine fans’ dismay when the news of the Better Call Saul Season 7 Canceled started circulating. Hence, this article will discuss whether the franchise has indeed come to an end. 

Moreover, we have also talked about the creators’ points of view regarding the same. 

Is Better Call Saul Season 7 Canceled?

Better Call Saul Season 7

Better Call Saul has indeed come to an end, and because of this, there won’t be any Season 7. In fact, if you have watched Season 6’s last episode titled “Saul Gone,” then you would know that Saul Goodman’s story has ended naturally. 

So, it’s better to wrap the show than to stretch it for a nonsensical plot and further ruin the established good rep!

Can We Expect A Spin-off Series or A Film?

Can We Expect A Spin-off Series or A Film

There is a 70 percent chance of Breaking Bad Universe experiencing its final standstill and yet having a 30 percent window open for a potential spin-off!

While gathered for Television Critics Association’s 2022, show’s creators Peter Gould and Vince Gilligan have answered a few questions about the spin-off: 

Gillian has expressed his joy and gratitude around getting to do spin-off of Breaking Bad and viewers embracing it with such open arms. 

Along with that, he has mentioned knowing when to leave a spot. 

Just because something is working out for you, you cannot do it for the next twenty years: Especially because you don’t want to overstay and give people an opportunity to further usher you out.

Do you know that popular saying? In order to reach somewhere, you need to leave something behind – It’s one of those things. 

Further, Gould added that he is capable of doing different things. 

Moreover, he doesn’t want to be looked at as a one-hit-wonder. Of course, it was a beautiful wonder, but for the time being, there are things outside the Breaking Bad Universe that he should be focusing on. 

Having said that, in a few years, who knows what is in store for Breaking Bad Universe? 

Entertainment and AMC Studios’

Other than that, Entertainment and AMC Studios’ President, Dan McDermott, has spoken about doing everything he could to get the show’s creators back to the Breaking Bad Universe. According to him, there is still hope for spin-offs in the future.

However, he concluded by saying the ball is in the creators’ court. 

Regardless, he will be ecstatic to get a phone call confirming another show in the same universe. But as Gillian has mentioned, there are tons of bad examples in front of their eyes. 

Since some creators didn’t know when and where to put a full stop, they overdid the plots. That further ruined fans’ comfort franchises.

Related Reads :

Conclusion: The End

As mentioned earlier, Better Call Saul Season 7 is not going to happen. 

Right now, Breaking Bad or Better Call Saul Universe is at a much-needed pause. However, the team can definitely return in case of new ideas. So, what are you waiting for?

Bombard the creators with your own fan theories and shed light on the plot holes that can be effectively cultivated into an interesting arc.

On that note, we hope our article on Better Call Saul season 7 was helpful!


Will there be season 7 for Better Call Saul?

There won’t be a Season 7 for Better Call Saul. 

Why is there no season 7 of Better Call Saul?

In the last episode of Better Call Saul Season 6, we see the storyline of Saul Goodman experiencing a natural end. 
So, it makes sense why there is no Season 7 of Better Call Saul. 

Is season 6 the last season of Better Call Saul?

Season 6 is indeed the last Season of Better Call Saul.

About The Author

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *