With a tool like ChatGPT; you can now unlock the real potential of an AI chatbot. However, to get an accurate response, give a proper prompt to the bot. In case you’re confused, I have shared a few examples of the Best Chat GPT prompts you can try out in different niches.
Thanks to Sam Altman, the creator of Chat GPT, things are getting automated and saving so much of your time. Now, you can work out, meditate, and read all you want in your free time.
But again, write a prompt that is descriptive and comprehensive for Chat GPT to understand what answer you’re seeking.
Let’s check out the Best ChatGPT Prompts to know how you do it the right way!
What Is ChatGPT Prompts?
An instruction in the form of a phrase or a sentence given to the ChatGPT AI model to generate an answer or a response is a ChatGPT prompt. These prompts can be anything from a statement, question, command, request, etc.
I have included many examples of ChatGPT prompts that can help you understand different niche prompts to get the best possible response.
How Do You Write A Good ChatGPT Prompt?
To get an accurate response, you must give ChatGPT a prompt that starts with, ‘I Want You To….’.
Additionally, the prompt should be clear, descriptive, and comprehensive enough for the AI model to understand to provide the most accurate or at least the closest response to what you expect it to deliver.
Want to Log In to ChatGPT? Click Here.
ChatGPT Prompts For 15 Widely Used Niches
The following niches have the highest number of AI tool users, making the best out of Chat GPT in 2023. I guarantee you will receive the information you have been struggling to get till now with the prompt examples given below.
1. Content Creations
- Generate a creative social media content calendar for the next month for our [company or product] on [ topic of choice]
- Generate a 2-minute video script for a Facebook ad campaign promoting our new service [ Service description]
- Write a blog post on the [topic of your choice]
- Create two Google Ads in an RSA format (using multiple headlines and descriptions) for an A/B test for “your company.`” Explain why the ads would make a good test.
- Write a case study detailing <Topic of your choice>
- Develop an appealing and inventive screenplay for a film that can fascinate its audience. Get going by devising compelling characters, the setting of the plot, and dialogues between the characters. Once you’re done building your characters – devise a thrilling narrative full of unforeseen events to keep audiences entranced until the very finish
- Write a comprehensive guide to [topic].
- Write an email to [person] with some facts about [Topic of your choice] with a[theme of your choice]
- Generate a list of 5 LinkedIn articles to write for a [profession or topic of your choice]
- What factors should I consider when quoting for a brand deal with a candle company, and what ballpark range should I charge? The scope is to post 3 videos on TikTok, and I have 100,000 followers
- Analyze the current state of <industry> and its trends, challenges, and opportunities, including relevant data and statistics. Provide a list of key players and a short and long-term industry forecast, and explain any potential impact of current events or future developments.
- Offer a detailed review of a <specific software or tool> for <describe your business>.
- Offer an in-depth analysis of the current state of small business legislation and regulations and their impact on entrepreneurship.
- Offer a comprehensive guide to small business financing options, including loans, grants, and equity financing.
- Provide a guide on managing finances for a small business, including budgeting, cash flow management, and tax considerations.
- Provide a guide on networking and building partnerships as a small business owner.
- I want to create an agenda for a meeting about<Meeting info> with my team. Can you give me some examples of what should be included?
- I need to email a client regarding a change in the project timeline. Can you give me some guidance on how to phrase it?
- To increase the number of Instagram posts, please develop a product roadmap for Instagram’s story.
- Write an in-depth analysis of the current state of a specific industry and its potential for small business opportunities.
- Can you provide me with some ideas for blog posts about [topic of your choice]?
- Write a minute-long script for an advertisement about [product service or company]
- Write a product description for my [product or service or company]
- Suggest inexpensive ways I can promote my [company] with/without using [Media channel]
- How can I obtain high-quality backlinks to raise the SEO of [Website name]
- Make 5 distinct CTA messages and buttons for [Your product]
- Create a [social media] campaign plan for launching an [your product] aimed at [ Your target audience]
- Analyze these below metrics to improve email open rates for a fashion brand <paste metrics>
- Write follow-up emails to people who attended my [webinar topic] webinar
- Structure a weekly [newsletter topic] newsletter
4. Web Developing
- Help me find mistakes in the following code <paste code below>.
- I need to create a REST API endpoint for my web application. Can you provide an example of how to do that using Node.js and Express?
- Find the bug with this code: <post code below>
- I want to implement server-side rendering for my React application. Can you provide an example of how to do that using Next.js?
- Provide a UX design tip I can share on LinkedIn.
- Assume the table names and generate an SQL code to find out Elon Musk’s tweets from 2019.
- What exactly does this regex do? rege(x(es)?|xps?).
5. Just For Fun
- Tell me a joke about [topic of your choice]
- Send a pun-filled happy birthday message to my friend Alex.
- Write a sequel/prequel about the ‘X’ movie
- Create a new playlist of new song names from ‘X’
- Write a script for a movie with ‘X’ and ‘X.’
- Explain [topic of your choice] in a funny way
- Give me an example of a proposal message for a girl
- Write a short story where an Eraser is the main character.
- How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
- Make Eminem-style jokes about Max Payne.
- Compose a blog post of 1500 words from a health professional’s perspective on the importance of a balanced diet and regular exercise. Use engaging language and include practical tips for the readers to apply in their daily lives.
- Draft a proposal for a community project to present to your local city council. Include the project’s purpose, expected benefits, steps for implementation, and how you plan to fund it.
- Write a cover letter for a job application in the tech industry. Make sure to highlight your technical skills and past experiences and explain why you’re passionate about this role and company.
- Imagine you’re a public relations representative dealing with a company crisis. Draft a press release that acknowledges the issue, explains what actions your company is taking, and reassures the public.
- Develop an outline for a presentation about the importance of mental health in the workplace. It should cover current statistics, the impact on productivity, and ways employers can support their employees’ mental health.
Pro Tips: If you want to use ChatGPT 4 but don’t know, well Check our detailed guide on how to use GPT 4 here.
- Create a magical system that emphasizes education and is based on [topic of your choice].
- Teach me the <topic of your choice> and give me a quiz at the end, but don’t give me the answers and then tell me if I answered correctly.
- Describe <topic of your choice> in detail.
- Create a YAML template to detect the Magento version for the Nuclei vulnerability scanner.
- Can you provide a summary of a specific historical event?
- Can you give me an example of how to solve a [Problem statement]?
- Write a paper outlining the topic [Topic of your choice] chronologically.
- I need help understanding how probability works.
- I need help uncovering facts about the early 20th-century labor strikes in London.
- I need help providing an in-depth reading for a client interested in career development based on their birth chart
- Create a list of 5 types of data that teachers can collect to monitor student learning and progress.
- Create a quiz with 5 multiple-choice questions that assess students’ understanding of [concept being taught].
- Construct a model essay on social discrimination that surpasses all the requirements for an ‘A’ grade.
- Design a poster that outlines the regulations of the classroom as well as the penalties for violating them
- Generate a list of specific and actionable steps that a student can take to improve their performance in [subject/task]
- Create a lesson outline for a lesson on [concept being taught] that includes learning objectives, creative activities, and success criteria.
- Create a list of 5 teaching strategies that could be used to engage and challenge students of different ability levels in a lesson on [concept being taught]
- Create a list of interactive classroom activities for [concept being taught]
- Create a marking scheme for evaluating student writing in line with the [concept being taught]
- What difficulties do children have when learning about passive voice?
- Write a lyrical verse in the style of [artist] about [topic]
- Modify the following chord progression to make it more like <according to some directive, like composer or genre>: <Code progression>
- Write the lyrics to a song titled [Title of the song]
- Write a 12-bar blues chord progression in the key of E
- Write chord progressions for a country rock song, with a verse, chorus, and bridge
- Create a poem or song for <target audience> that explains <topic of your choice>. The song should have a distinct character and traits for each participant and punctuation such as.,!?, and so on. Make it last as long as possible.
- How would you encode the melody to “<Song of your choice>” as MusicXML?
- Write a song in the pentatonic scale and 4/4 time to the <artist and song of your choice>
- I want to make a music video, but I’m not sure what concept to use. Can you help me come up with a concept?
- I want to write a MIDI file. Can you provide Python3 code that writes a simple tune using a for loop to add each note?
10. Food And Cooking
- Can you help me plan a week’s worth of dinner for two adults?
- Generate a meal plan for two days and give me the shopping list.
- I have tomato, lettuce, and broccoli. What can I prepare with them for a vegan lunch?
- What is an easy way to make a pasta recipe that features white sauce and mushrooms?
- What would be a good bottle of wine to serve with Chicken roast dinner?
- I have only three ingredients – Onion, tomato, and spinach. Can you show me 3 meals that I can cook with these ingredients?
- What is a good food suggestion for someone who has had a bad day
- I am a vegan, and I am looking for healthy dinner ideas.
- Can you give a dessert suggestion on a stressful day
- Suggest a multi-course dinner party menu with winter ingredients
- Start a game of ’20 Questions.’ You can ask me yes or no questions to try and guess the word I’m thinking of. I’ll give you a hint: it’s a type of fruit.
- Let’s play Tic Tac Toe.
- Let’s play word ladder.
- Play Hangman with me.
- Let’s Play Mad Libs Game.
- Let’s play trivia.
- Let’s play ‘Would you rather?’. I’ll give you two options, and you have to choose which one you would prefer.
- Let’s play ‘Two truths and a lie.’ Give me three statements about yourself, and I’ll try to guess which one is the lie.
- Let’s play a game of ‘I Spy.’ I’ll give you a clue, and you have to guess the object I’m thinking of. The clue is: “It’s something you wear on your feet.
- Let’s play rock paper scissors.
- A customer has recently purchased sneakers. Can you please give me recommendations for similar or complementary products that the customer may enjoy?
- Write a 50-word product description for [Trader Joe’s awake blend coffee beans.] [Write in an upbeat, informative tone.]
- Create a chat message for our [company name] explaining our return policy sweetly and simply. 14 days for returns, no shipping fees, and the product needs to be in perfect shape
- Here is a list of product titles: [product titles], Perform the following modifications to each product title: <modifications>
- Create bullet points for my most recent [insert job title] role that showcase my achievements and impact.
- Generate a summary that emphasizes my unique selling points and sets me apart from other candidates.
- Create a summary conveying my passion for [insert industry/field] and career aspirations.
- Create bullet points highlighting my experience managing [insert relevant task, e.g., budgets, teams, etc.]
- Please review my resume and suggest any improvements or edits.
- What are some common mistakes job seekers make in their resumes?
- Write CV bullet points with a quantifiable matrix for [X role]
- Create a thank you email template to send after the interview.
14. Healthcare And Wellbeing
- List eight items sold at the grocery store that are generally considered to be inexpensive, surprisingly nutritious, and underrated.
- Describe six effective yoga poses or stretches for back and neck pain
- Can you suggest some self-care activities for stress relief?
- What are some mindfulness exercises for reducing anxiety?
- Easy and beginner-friendly fitness routines for a working professional
- I need motivation to < achieve a specific task or goal>
- What are some ways to cultivate a growth mindset?
- I need help staying motivated at work. Can you give me advice on how to stay focused and motivated?
- Come up with 10 nutritious meals that can be prepared within half an hour or less.
- Create a 30-day exercise program that will assist me in dropping 2 lbs every week.
15. Travel And Tourism
- How much money do I need as a tourist for X days in [Location]?
- How much money do I need to survive a day in [location]?
- Pick X cities for a Y-day trip in [location]
- Plan a $1500 5-day trip in Paris. Give me the itinerary
- Is it cheaper to go from Stockholm to Sydney or Bali?
- What is the most convenient airline to go from X to Y?
- What are the top-rated restaurants in Amsterdam with a budget of €100 per person?
- I want to plan a three-week backpacking trip through Europe. I have a student’s budget and love finding local street food and open markets. Can you suggest an itinerary for me?
The Final Verdict! Best ChatGPT Prompts In 2023:
If you think we are done just by sharing the best ChatGPT prompts with you, you’re wrong, my friend! There will come a time when you’ll need more than a list of prompts.
So, you’ll be glad to know that there is an extension called ChatGPT for Search Engines on Google Chrome Extensions.
This extension has more than 70 prompt templates in different niches and categories. Plus, it helps you by integrating the prompts from the template in the ChatGPT official website.
As for the regular prompts on the website, the people in the niches mentioned above can use the sample prompts to their best advantage.
The more the prompt is unusual, the better the response will be. However, the prompt should be comprehensive for the bot to understand.
You can easily modify the prompts to get an enhanced answer by providing specific needs. Hence, it’s not necessary to buy prompts from any third party.
Prompts like – 1. I want to learn.., 2. I want you to act as.., 3. I will provide you with this, and In return, I want… are the top three most used prompts in ChatGPT.